Pastor Dan Jackson and his wife Teresa are making some great strides forward into the church planting initiative in the Alexis area. This is not an easy place to minister but God is using Pastor Dan and Teresa to hopefully start something catalytic within Alexis that will spread to other areas of our province. They have much to pray for, thanks for joining with them.
- Please pray for the Chief of Alexis that God would help him in guiding not only his own reserve, but also Treaty 6. This is a big responsibility.
- Please pray that healing, miracles, signs and wonders would occur, and that God would show His glory, and that He would be lifted up
- Please pray for more committed workers in the ministry, and that we would have someone to do kid’s ministry
- Please pray that God would give us a good mini-van with seats that fold into the bottom. We are actually looking at the possibility of a 12 passenger van because we keep having so many people to pick up on Sundays.
- Pray for people who have recently become Christians, that the seed sown on their hearts would grow up in good ground
- Pray that there would be a “marriage breakthrough” in this reserve – that people would realize the value of marriage and not living common-law.
- Please pray for finances to come in to support the pastors and the ministry
Latest posts by Paul Fraser (see all)
- Connect Church (Edmonton) with Pastor Pedro Pires - January 13, 2017
- The Father’s House (Edmonton) with Pastor Debbie Kunst - January 13, 2017
- Imagine Church Calgary - January 13, 2017